Saturday, May 06, 2006

Pride and Prejudice

Today I watched the movie "Pride and Prejudice" (the newest one!!). After watching the movie, it launched me a desire to read it in English again!
Actually, I read that book in Chinese translation when I was very young but, i couldn't understand it and just dumped it somewhere in my house. :p

Oh Gosh~now I am really crazy about the British affected accent.
Who can speak English in British accent?
I would like to check him/her out~~lol

PS: I guess i'm falling in love with " Mr. Darcy" ha ha
He really does look miserable and arrogant at the beginning
almost feel like punching him right on his face ha ah

2 Comments:

Blogger ka48309 said...

What about a New Zealand accent mate? D'ya mind if he can snowboard?

8:02 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

You should see the same actor in Bridget Jones's Diary... Fell in love with him there too... probably because of the accent though...

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home