Friday, November 03, 2006

The summer vacation~~~ Late diary

The pics i posted were taken in summer when i was in Taiwan. Two days bf i went back to Canada, my elementary classmates decided to take me to KenDing (a beautiful city beside the beach-tourist attraction) We were swimming, doing sea motocycle, banana boat, having fun in KenDing's night market~
It was a 2days 1 night trip. I guess i missed sea motocycle the most~ I was speeding and screaming. My friend's friend (the guy up there) was screaming and holding me so tightly that i couldn't breath! We didn't talk much before that, but after the sea motocycle, he was telling other ppl how fast i rode. lol~ The coatch was telling me talented i was and was thinking to hire me to teach others to ride sea motocycle.....Too bad..i got to go back to Canada....
Taking pic w/ my grandpa and grand ma, along with my cousin and little nephew.
The dog has no where to go, but McDonald. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Looks cool on that sea motorbike...hardly get a sea motorbike here cause it might hurt the creature in the sea....u might like the beach here....

9:53 AM  
Blogger bokbok said...

ha ha
I don't think i see any creatures except crabs and sea star~~

Gotta come to taiwan one day~ cousin~

9:35 PM  
Blogger bokbok said...

Just wanna say...the pic you can click on it so it will show you a bigger version...instead of having hard time seeing small faces~

9:36 PM  
Blogger ka48309 said...

'Sea motorcycle', that's a cool term. If you come down to Texas, I'll take you jet skiing in corpus. Nice pics.

6:47 PM  
Blogger Kiat said...

erm... not too much bigger:P

7:46 AM  
Blogger Jordan said...

There's a lot of nice beaches here.....Kai should know since he dived here before.....if he still remember.....

Nothing was found after clicking the picture cause it says file not found....

10:02 AM  
Blogger bokbok said...

really? when i press the pic, they do show~~
hum...
if you want a bigger version..
just msg me
and i will send them to you~

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home