Sunday, November 12, 2006

Unlucky month~


Called Kai on the holloween day, and he told me i really should post my story on it....soooo this is it ~~ lol~

Somthing wrong is going on...First i dropped my favoirte ring that i bought from Taiwan in the sink..then i lost my necklace that a friend of mine gave it to me, then just few days ago, on my way home from ubc...i got caught by police... I was really late for teaching...so i drove 110km instead of 60km....^^" Suddenly a police jumped right in front of my car..... Not a good sign....He was really mad at me and started to tell me that i might lost my driver license since i'm only a new driver... So, he took my license aways and my ICBC insurence. I called my mom and asked what i should do now. Her question was unbelivable!!! She ordered me to cry!!! What? i'm not gonna cry just because i got caught by police~ no...don't even think about that. Well, unfortunately, My mom got mad...so she tried to blame and yelled at me until i cry...then she said, " don't cry to me, cry to him!!!"
The police was just about to walk to my car...i wiped out my tear, leaving the trace on my face...and walked to him. I looked right into his eyes. "So what we gotta do huh?" the police questioned (maybe soften abit) I apologied to him and said i won't do it again (sounds like i'm really have somthing chock in my throut) So instead of losing my license, i got a warning. On my way home, i drove 50km. Not faster or slower than that, but exactly 50km. sigh..

9 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

Well, maybe your mom got her point...since you are a new driver, the police might let you go (which he did) see you crying, thinking you got panic. It's not a good try to do that but, speeding is not a good thing afterall....drive safe on the road my dear cuzz....may good things come to you after this.......:D

7:27 AM  
Blogger Kiat said...

Don't mess with Wei! the next time you do so she will... CRY! :-P

11:55 AM  
Blogger Leah said...

you're lucky you're a girl! otherwise that liscense woulda been GONE!

I always cry right after the cop is gone, cuz I'm not used to getting in trouble, ya know~ Good job being tough!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

I would rather she act spoiled than cry....she won't cry with no reason...:D

Leah not used to get into trouble but always cry right after the cop is gone? hhmm......

8:57 PM  
Blogger bokbok said...

lol~~ i don't think there will be next time ha ha...
next time...i don't even have to cry, he will just give me a ticket (strike 2!!)

Sometimes..when i get into a special situation..i will do anything to save myself...including CRY!!
lol~..sooo listen to Kiat! DOn't mess up with me lol!

ps: me not a cry baby~~

6:47 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

i don't know about USA and Canada but actually here you can get to know where they normaly set up the trap to catch you.....so normaly i'll be alert when i near the area.....unless they caught me with a petrol car....

7:54 PM  
Blogger mia.W said...

媽媽罵你是為了讓你哭出來...而他的確也達到目的了

11:08 PM  
Blogger ka48309 said...

Does the cat like to hug?

3:20 PM  
Blogger bokbok said...

(to Kai) yeh...indeed...the cat does look like it likes to hug...lol/..

ohh~ 媽媽確實達到他的目的啦~~ (to Mia)

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home