Tuesday, November 28, 2006

unlucky day again!

#3 #4

#2 #1










Follow the order
#1 Look how happy we were when it snows....Well not anymore when it comes to Today(Mon)
I walked to the bus stop waiting for the bus to come but something weird is going on. I was standing there and i saw no one waiting at the bus stop not even a bird! When one bus finally came the sign showed: "not in service!!"
So i called a friend of mine and she told me the school was closed because of the snow!!! Embarassed and frustrated, i walked all the way back to my house. When i finally got home (3 min ) another friend sent me a message says:"SILVIA!! NO SCHOOL TODAY! DON"T GO!!" Well thanks for the msg i just came back from bus stop!!

#2Mom needed to work today, so since i have no school, she wanted me to help her to shovel the snow +ice from car. I was having so much difficulty because i scratched the car with a rubber!!! The neighbour was laughing at me...= " = well he didn't laugh...he was trying to control it..
#3YOu can see Min and I weren't very happy in the pic and i meant very very unhappy. She wasn't happy because she's late for school (yes, her school wasn't closed) and she needed to shovel the snow in order to get mom to drive her. Gees, see how she hated it!!!
#4I wasn’t very happy because since Min was very late for school, instead of driving the car I was cleaning, mom drove the other car from garage leaving me astonished with that half unfinished frozen car….

What a DAY!! An UNLUCKY DAY!!

9 Comments:

Blogger bokbok said...

I have tried to update this blog since yesterday...but always have problem with it. Now finally post my blog on my blogger, they don't show what i want...sigh...

9:31 PM  
Blogger Kiat said...

Lucky you! It's 60F something in chicago and I feel like summer! What a weird winter!

7:25 AM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Isn't it suppose to be winter too in Chicago now?

I thought you both were happily doing the job with your cute smiley....so you were smiling for the photo taking, not the job.........

8:26 AM  
Blogger ka48309 said...

That first picture with stinkadore is so cute! Hmm, I remember the last time I saw snow...

7:42 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

i personaly like the last one...better with two....

4:00 AM  
Blogger bokbok said...

my favorite one is the last 2nd pic..
because you can see how that pretty girl is working very hard trying to shovel the car!!!

6:09 PM  
Blogger bokbok said...

correction: shovel the snow from that old car!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

hhmm....you should be more humble a bit although no doubt that you are a pretty girl....

10:17 PM  
Blogger mia.W said...

shovel?NO...I OMLY see two pretty girls in the snow!!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home