Wednesday, January 17, 2007

beautiful snow ever

It was after school. I was waiting for the bus with one of my friends Sam. It was snowing hard and to tell you the true, it was the most beautiful scene i have ever seen!!!
The snow was big and perfectly dry! When i said "dry" it means that when it falls on your hand, it stays with the original shape for quite a while~~ It was very very romantic when you see them floating down under the light.....it was like seeing beautiful girls in dream spreading petal all over the paradise~ lol

Unfortunately, Sam wasn't being very romantic or even sound abit of appreciation when i told him about the snow. sigh... so sad.... I should have just get a boyfriend on that day so i can have some romantic moment- walking under the snow talking and chatting (with an umbralla?) lol

anywaz....i will stop the nonsense and good night to you all~~

PS: i found lots of mistakes in my previous blog...i fixed them....
and i encourage you all to correct my mistakes....so i don't do the same again ^^
it won't be rude to me lol~ so no worries~~

love

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

i was just about to ask you whether sam is the one...but oopss....well, there's still many winter there, soon you will find one....

6:01 AM  
Blogger bokbok said...

hahah
Sam is my boy friend
not boyfriend hhaha

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home