Friday, January 04, 2008

Trip to Texas~






I can't believe we are in Canada now~


I miss Kai, Leah, red penty, uncle, and aunty!



Yesterday i woke up in the morning and was looking for food to feed Kiki.



Then i realized, Gosh!! i'm not in Texas anymore!



I miss doing Leah-Kai kick and talking to my cousins.



Now, no one would come and give us a good night hug.



ALso, Red Penty won't be carrying our beg around for us. sigh~~






I miss you guys~



HOpe you feel the same way too~






This trip is the best ever!!









love you all~ (y'all)






5 Comments:

Blogger ka48309 said...

Hey! And feed Youshi too!!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Red Penty's someone new nick? hmm....i need to be feed too....somebody......

6:54 AM  
Blogger mia.W said...

ok...kai. u won!!they love u the way more than me...hmph!!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Well, i got nothing to say for that....

11:54 PM  
Blogger Huan Bean said...

Pink Shampoo!!!! Jennifer's got a boyfriend!!! Wait, Jennifer's got a boyfriend?

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home