Saturday, January 27, 2007

Chaos...


I'm soooo jealous!!!
After talking to my grandma who called from Taiwan,
i started to feel a bit of jealousy toward Kai!!! HAHA
Why? Because all she talked about was "Kai Kai Kai~"
She asked me what Kai like and what Kai dislike...
and what if they take Kai to somewhere, and he might or might not enjoy the place
Gosh~ i'm jealous now~ ha ha
Especially, when my grandma and my aunty already planning to take Kai to a special place...
where both Min and I have never been there before....ToT

Not only my family and relatives in Taiwan have been in a big chaos, drawing places down so they could give Kai the best memory ever during his trip in Taiwan, my cousin Mia, has been in a chaos too!
I heard some werid rumor that she has stopped going out with friends and stayed home all day reading English books.....????? LOL

anywaz.....me gotta have some rest~~
DIdn't sleep enough these days because i had been working on my History essay ha ha
now ...everything is settle...
sooo wish me luck~

PS: Ah Fong better take a good care to KiKi and Yoshi....because i'm planning to see them again lol

love

Wei

6 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

hhmmm....wondering will i get the same treatment like kai if i go there....

wat? is he serious gonna send them over or buy me a ticket to texas? i don't mind to go there...

2:19 AM  
Blogger ka48309 said...

Hey wait, that picture is not of you beating me up is it? Ahh!!! I mean, Meoaahhhh!!!

1:01 PM  
Blogger mia.W said...

TO jort
ha~ ha~ well that's the way we lure people to come to taiwan,
and i guess we already got Ah Fong!!

7:24 PM  
Blogger bokbok said...

To Ah FOng:
I guess your treatment will be better than Kai because you never say," my cousin's cousin" lol

To Kai:
yes..that pic was me beating you up for saying the wrong thing lol

10:49 PM  
Blogger Kiat said...

Reminding Kai: don't forget the pack deal you and I agree upon :-P

7:36 AM  
Blogger bokbok said...

pack deal?
what about it?
hum...i'm curious

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home