Sunday, September 07, 2008

my trip to Asia....PART I
















Wow, how long have i abandoned my blog?
I guess, more than a month!
I'm actually quite blind right now, can't see anything because my contact has been totally destroyed due to the polluted water in Taiwan. Well.. that's talk about my trip to China first.
I went to Bejing this summer to visit my dad, and NO!
I wasn't there to watch the Olympic. It was very hot in Bejing.
I mean..SUPER HOT! As soon as i walked out of my house, i started to sweat.
China is huge! and i finally know why when i got there.

The road was three times bigger than what we have in Canada. Also, there were thousands of people walking on the street, pushing and touching. I could feel their wet skin, and I could even smell their stinky sweat when the hot wind blew right on my face. EWWW

China could be a beautiful country if it didn't have such a polluted enviroment, hot humid weather, and unfriendly people.

They weren't friendly to anyone or maybe they thought they were, but the way they talked make me feel like they were angry at me.
For example:
I wanted to buy a T-shirt for a cousin in Taiwan. I asked the seller, and he told me the prize 220 yen then he frowned and ignored me. I told him, this price was wayy too expensive, make it 20 yen. He was furious and was yelling at me and my mom. All righty~ we walked away. He yelled the price after us : "100? come on buy it! 70? no?? o right 50? o right o right 20 yen! Come back!" .....then i bought the shirt.

Also, people weren't very respected. They liked to be in the pic whenever i was trying to get a beautiful shot
However, I was still happy that i visited China. I had not only been to Bejing, I had also gone to Wuxi, Suzou, and YianZhou.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jordan said...

oh, you are back....here....

must have a lot voice messages...

2:29 AM  
Blogger Kiat said...

The last picture was nicely taken. You closed your eyes, imagine you being in front of the Tian An Men Square, with people!

Where's your sis?

7:03 AM  
Blogger bokbok said...

my sister dicided to take a good escape out of China. SHe couldn't stand the weather....TOO HOT!

lol...yeh right. Closing my eyes imagine what happened back at the Tian An Men. However, the woman in my pic don't look sad to me un huh!
The last pic actually shows how hard it is to take a nice-alone-picture in China when there's thousands of ppl around you!

8:42 PM  
Blogger ka48309 said...

Not enough Hemi pictures.

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home