Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bus drivers

After a long period of skyrocketing price in housing, gas, and goods, it finally goes down. However, the price is still high especially gas price! Therefore, i have been a big fan of busing around for quite a while. I realize how bus driver can really effect people's mood.

For example, today my mom dropped me off at the bus stop. My bus was already there waiting for its time to leave, and i was not far from it. When he saw me coming, he closed the door and left! That was really frustrating.

It was also really frustrating when you pull the bell and they forgot to open the door to drop you off even when you yelled " back door, back door please, BACK DOOR PLEASE SIR!!!!"

However, there was one driver who really made my day! He would say "hi how are you?" with a big smile to every single person who got on the bus even though it was quite late at night. He would also say " Goodbye, no problem, see you tomorrow" to people who got off the bus. I noticed that most of the people who were getting off the bus (including me) would deliberately goto the front door and say "goodbye" and "thank you" to him.

Because of that bus driver, my bad impression toward most of them became less. If each of us could just smile to people around you (maybe not every single person :p) maybe you could make others happy just like what the driver did.

2 Comments:

Blogger ka48309 said...

Hmm, every heard of caedman's call? They sing a bus driver song.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

one kind of rice feeds hundred kind of people in this world...

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home