Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dear diary:
Nothing new these days...except this passed friday, i had a nice Italian dinner w/my friend Brandon.
We had a long sometimes funny and sometimes very serious conversation.
During our conversation, i constantly received calls from my younger sister demanding to bring food and bbt for her.
Everything was perfectly fine until.....
On our way back home, my jeans got oil stained from my left over dinner, and i accidentally spilled bbt on the front seat while i was sitting on it.
That was very embarrassing.
When i got home i thought my embarrassing day was finally over..then the door bell rang.
It was Brandon holding my cell phone....

4 Comments:

Blogger Kiat said...

Ah... it's a date!

12:13 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

can see that....what happened tells everything...

8:36 AM  
Blogger ka48309 said...

Left overs go on the floor of the car during transport. This is what best me says. Even if it spills all over the car, it's just a car.

11:31 AM  
Blogger bokbok said...

it's not a date la~~~
He's my friend > <
lol

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home