Monday, June 21, 2010

trip to Japan et Korea

Hello dear cousinssss

I'm back to my blogger!!
Here's the update of my life and whereabout......

I am currently at the Seattle airport now going on a trip to Japan and Korea!
Since this is a DIY trip, i'm pretty nervous but excited also!!
man ...i'm gonna be soooo tanned!

There's nothing special going on in my life right now other than just recently graduated from the university.

What should i do after i graduated? This question has been ponding in my mind since first year....

Kai suggested me to be his lifeguard saver in Miami where sharks wonder around.

any suggestions?

PS: I will see if i could post any pic once i get to Japan and i will try to keep y'all update

love

3 Comments:

Blogger Kiat said...

How about my street artist suggestion in Chicago?

8:22 PM  
Blogger ka48309 said...

ewww gross. nothing cool in chicago!!

6:49 PM  
Blogger Jordan said...

wow....japan....

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home